Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I say...Thanks to God from whom all blessings continue to flow...Patriece, I have been praying for your healing and trusting.......didn't realize I hadn't seen the blog for over a month....checked in this morning......Bless your heart!
From the beginning I didn't know any words in prayer for you because I knew you were in His will and that He was caring for you better than we could think to ask, so I just kept lifting you up.
I'm sure your sweet mother and daddy feel more blessed than any of us in your good news.

I saw Daddy last weekend, he is much better. He and Poncho had a good day at the ranch, he looks so much better.

Thanks to you who keep up with the blog....for Christmas I would like Monte to participate!!!
And I mean it.....you too, Suzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment